Houston Asphalt paving uses a combination of stone, sand and gravel bound together by asphalt cement. Once pavement is laid, it takes 24 hours to harden. Asphalt is widely used around the country to pave highways, roadways and parking lots. There are great benefits in choosing a Houston Asphalt solution for your paving needs including:
- A smooth, quite and save riding experience;
- A more economical, durable and long-lasting paving material compared to concrete;
- A properly designed, built and maintained pavement;
- All which provides a renewable, skid-resistance surface, and
- A material that is 100% recyclable.
Contact us for a free estimate.